Updated April 23, 2023
Journal of "Ukrainian Interventional Neuroradiology and Surgery" deposits the articles that it publishes in multiple digital archives to guarantee long-term digital preservation. We support permanent availability, accessibility and preservation of scholarly research.
We work in partnership with organizations as well as maintaining our own digital archive. The full-text of all articles is available for download from the Journal site in the "Archive" section. All of the digital Journal content is stored on a secure server. The Journal is also archived on National repository Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine, Index Copernicus.
Archiving of print copies
Print copies of our Journal are cataloged and archived in the following legal deposit libraries:
- State Scientific Institution «I. Fedorov Book Chamber of Ukraine"
- Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
- National Parliamentary Library
- National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine
- National Medical Academy of Science of Ukraine
- Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- The Maksymovych Scientific Library
- Stefanyk National Science Library
- Kharkiv State Scientific Library of Vladimir Korolenko
- Odesa National Scientific Library
- Verhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
- State Committee for Television and Radio Broadcasting