Copyright and Licensing
Updated April 23, 2023
License terms: The authors have copyrights and provide the journal with the right for publishing their original scientific articles containing the results of experimental and theoretical researches, that are not submitted in other journals.
All materials are spread on the basis of Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY, which allows others to share the work with acknowledging the authorship of this work and the first publication in this journal.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal "Ukrainian Interventional Neuroradiology and Surgery", the author must sign the license agreement, which is provided in the complete package of supporting documents by mail.
By this agreement the author confirms that submitted materials:
- does notdisturbedthe copyrights of other authors or organizations;
- was not previously published in other publishing houses andwas notsubmitted for publication to other journals.
The author passes to editorial board of the journal "Ukrainian Interventional Neuroradiology and Surgery" the rights to:
1) Publication of the article in the journal "Ukrainian Interventional Neuroradiology and Surgery";
2) Review the article at the preparation stage for publication;
3) Distribution of full or part of the article in the Internet at the journal web-site;
4) Adaptation and translation of the article according to editorial requirements into other languages;
5) Use the metadata of the article (title, author's name, abstracts, references) by processing and systematization, making it recognized in public;
6) Distribution to search archives, science databases, international in particular;
7) Transfer, storage and processing of personal data without the term limitation according to the Law of Ukraine "About the Protection of Personal Data" from 01.06.2010.
The author reserves the right without the consent with the editorial board and founders on:
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes, writing dissertations, preparing abstracts, presentations for scientific events.
- To place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the official journal web-site) to: the personal web-resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.); web-resources of organizations, where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories; non-commercial open source web resources (e.g. arXiv.org).
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic reference to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official journal web-site is mandatory.